This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.3239 / 52°19'26"N
Longitude: -0.1201 / 0°7'12"W
OS Eastings: 528217
OS Northings: 271197
OS Grid: TL282711
Mapcode National: GBR K49.6GR
Mapcode Global: VHGLX.VVWC
Entry Name: The Coach House
Listing Date: 4 November 1982
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1128496
English Heritage Legacy ID: 53927
Location: Hemingford Abbots, Huntingdonshire, Cambridgeshire, PE28
Civil Parish: Hemingford Abbots
Built-Up Area: Hemingford Abbots
Traditional County: Huntingdonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cambridgeshire
Church of England Parish: Hemingford Abbots St Margaret of Antioch
Church of England Diocese: Ely
HEMINGFORD ABBOTS COMMON LANE
No 4 (The Coach House)
TL 28 71 14/3
Built in 1813, recently converted to a dwelling. One-storey and attic. Yellow brick,
hipped, plain tile roof, with central facade gable above slightly projecting bay.
Central panelled door, with oval lights in rectangular fanlight. Two flanking two-
light casement windows with 'Gothic' arched heads in square-headed arches and drip
Listing NGR: TL2821771197
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings