This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.1928 / 51°11'33"N
Longitude: -1.7626 / 1°45'45"W
OS Eastings: 416686
OS Northings: 143754
OS Grid: SU166437
Mapcode National: GBR 4ZX.56B
Mapcode Global: VHB5C.D8KY
Entry Name: The Willows, and Two Attached Cottages
Listing Date: 10 October 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1131042
English Heritage Legacy ID: 321414
Location: Bulford, Wiltshire, SP4
Civil Parish: Bulford
Built-Up Area: Bulford Camp
Traditional County: Wiltshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Wiltshire
Church of England Parish: Bulford St Leonard
Church of England Diocese: Salisbury
BULFORD WATER STREET
SU 14 SE
6/103 The Willows, and two
Farmhouse, now three dwellings. Late C18. Flint with dispersed
brick, thatched roof. Single storey and attic, partly raised to 2
storeys, four bays with rear wing on left. Willows occupies left 2
bays. Central boarded door with C20 thatched canopy. Three-light
timber casement windows. Stack to left gable, and single purlin
roof. Cottage attached on right, also 2 bays, slightly set back.
Single storey and attic. Similar windows and one flush dormer.
Kitchen in C20 thatched lean-to to right gable end. Two bay rear
wing, formerly services, now a separate dwelling. Colourwashed
brick with thatched roof. To left, a half glazed stable door and
2-light paned window with boarded shutters. Brick stack opposite
door. Interiors not accessible.
Listing NGR: SU1668643754
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings