This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 53.8421 / 53°50'31"N
Longitude: -1.833 / 1°49'58"W
OS Eastings: 411088
OS Northings: 438439
OS Grid: SE110384
Mapcode National: GBR J00.28
Mapcode Global: WHC91.TPBG
Entry Name: White Lodge and White Lodge West
Listing Date: 10 January 1973
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1133381
English Heritage Legacy ID: 337909
Location: Bradford, BD16
Civil Parish: Bingley
Built-Up Area: Bingley
Traditional County: Yorkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Yorkshire
Church of England Parish: Bingley Holy Trinity
Church of England Diocese: Leeds
SE13NW BINGLEY BRADFORD ROAD
SE110384 (south side)
6/52 White Lodge and
10.1.73 White Lodge West
Vicarage to Holy Trinity Church (demolished) now forms 2 dwellings.
1873. By R. Norman Shaw. Snecked hammer-dressed stone, ashlar
dressings, red tile roof. 2½ storeys. North-east entrance front
has large ½-hipped gable which forms the central bay set forward
embraced by long sweeping roof to single-storey outshut to right.
Doorway in central bay has composite jambs and bolection-moulded
surround the lintel inscribed
" HAEC DOMUS PERITVRA
AEDIF: 1873 ".
To right is small chamfered window with tall stairwindow with segmental
lintel and two 14-pane sashes. Other similar smaller windows all sashed
with projecting sills and segmental lintels. 2 eaves dormer windows.
Central stack to gablet. One other to left of hip and tall one to right
rising out of roof pitch. Rear has 2 gabled canted oriels. Left-hand
return has 2 similar windows set under eaves.
Listing NGR: SE1108838439
Other nearby listed buildings