This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.4697 / 53°28'10"N
Longitude: -2.4951 / 2°29'42"W
OS Eastings: 367229
OS Northings: 397104
OS Grid: SJ672971
Mapcode National: GBR CX09.LY
Mapcode Global: WH98D.N11X
Entry Name: The Church of All Saints
Listing Date: 22 August 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1139389
English Heritage Legacy ID: 58898
Location: Culcheth and Glazebury, Warrington, WA3
Civil Parish: Culcheth and Glazebury
Built-Up Area: Glazebury
Traditional County: Lancashire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cheshire
Church of England Parish: Glazebury All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Liverpool
SJ 69 NE CULCHETH & GLAZEBURY WARRINGTON ROAD
2/20 The Church of
Parish Church 1851 by E H Shellard, yellow sandstone rubble walling
with slate roof 4 bays no separate chancel, vestry added north east
and small entrance porch south west. Angle buttresses, ashlar plinth
and quoins. Reticulated tracery windows with some stained glass. Twin
bell-cot at west gable.
Interior: Almost half the length of the church is taken up by the
Sanctuary, modern choir stalls, organ and the oak pulpit. The altar
has a plain panelled reredos. There are three brass wall mounted
memorials. The roof has eight gothic trusses with high collars and
braces supported by corbels also exposed rafters.
Listing NGR: SJ6722997104
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings