This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 50.2176 / 50°13'3"N
Longitude: -5.1705 / 5°10'13"W
OS Eastings: 173917
OS Northings: 40094
OS Grid: SW739400
Mapcode National: GBR Z7.DDXM
Mapcode Global: FRA 081G.5GT
Entry Name: The Village Hall
Listing Date: 3 February 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1140905
English Heritage Legacy ID: 63227
Location: Gwennap, Cornwall, TR16
Civil Parish: Gwennap
Traditional County: Cornwall
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cornwall
Church of England Parish: Gwennap
Church of England Diocese: Truro
GWENNAP CHURCHTOWN, Gwennap
SW 74 SW
4/129 The Village Hall
Village Hall. Circa early C19. Killas rubble walls with granite plinth copings quoins, sills, jambstones and voussoirs. Hipped asbestos slate roof.
Plan of 1 large rectangular room plus room in outshut to rear of north end.
Single storey. Symmetrical 5-window south front. Plinth. Tall circa late C19
horned 30-pane sashes in original openings with shallow arches with projecting
keystones. Doorway to middle of west wall and 24-pane sash to middle of east wall.
Interior very simple with stage to east end and services within outshut.
Listing NGR: SW7391740094
Other nearby listed buildings