This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.3932 / 50°23'35"N
Longitude: -4.6754 / 4°40'31"W
OS Eastings: 209935
OS Northings: 58235
OS Grid: SX099582
Mapcode National: GBR N4.SQVG
Mapcode Global: FRA 1830.6CN
Entry Name: Granary About 5 Metres North West of Cow House South of Castle
Listing Date: 4 June 1979
Last Amended: 28 August 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1144253
English Heritage Legacy ID: 70792
Location: Lostwithiel, Cornwall, PL22
Civil Parish: Lostwithiel
Traditional County: Cornwall
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cornwall
Church of England Parish: Lanlivery
Church of England Diocese: Truro
SX 05 NE
7/40 Granary about.5 metres north west
4.6.79 of cow house south of Castle
- (formerly listed as storage
building at Castle Farm)
Granary. Early C19. Timber frame hung with diminishing slates and corrugated
asbestos, with slate roof and ridge coping tiles, on granite monolith piers.
The granary is a single room, gable ended, with door to side, on unusually tall
staddle stones, about 2½ metres tall, forming a 3-bay cart shed below.
3-bay sides, 2-bay gable ends; each gable end has 2-light window opening, one gable
end hung with corrugated asbestos, the rest slate-hung. Door to one side reached by
Interior Not accessible.
Listing NGR: SX0993558235
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings