This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.6231 / 51°37'23"N
Longitude: -2.1789 / 2°10'43"W
OS Eastings: 387714
OS Northings: 191605
OS Grid: ST877916
Mapcode National: GBR 1P5.1ZP
Mapcode Global: VH95K.5GZK
Entry Name: Highgrove
Listing Date: 21 March 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1155258
English Heritage Legacy ID: 128619
Location: Tetbury Upton, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL8
Civil Parish: Tetbury Upton
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Tetbury St Mary the Virgin
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
ST 89 SE TETBURY UPTON DOUGHTON
Detached house in landscaped grounds. 1796-98 but largely rebuilt
to its former appearance in 1894 by John Hart of Bristol following
severe fire damage. Interior altered and office wing to rear
(north west) demolished in 1966. Ashlar with stone-slate roofs.
Principal block, rectangular of five bays by three and of 3
storeys. Pilasters through the upper floors, cornice and parapet.
The garden front (south-west) of 5 bays with a central canted bay
of 2 storeys. Mid C19. 12-pane sashes. Sashes on south-east
set in arched recesses. To the north-west a lower office wing
with rounded bay projection. Late C18. Porch to south-east of
Listing NGR: ST8771491605
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings