This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.0461 / 50°2'45"N
Longitude: -5.1458 / 5°8'44"W
OS Eastings: 174876
OS Northings: 20954
OS Grid: SW748209
Mapcode National: GBR Z9.27FC
Mapcode Global: FRA 083W.H47
Entry Name: Shippon and Cattle Sheds Immediately to South-East of Rosuick Farmhouse
Listing Date: 9 October 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1158225
English Heritage Legacy ID: 64684
Location: St. Keverne, Cornwall, TR12
Civil Parish: St. Keverne
Traditional County: Cornwall
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cornwall
Church of England Parish: St Keverne
Church of England Diocese: Truro
SW 72 SW
2/104 Shippon and cattle sheds
immediately to south-east of
Possibly originally range of shippons, now used as cattle shelters. Circa C18,
altered in mid C19. Rubble stone walls with scantle slate roof to left part and
slightly higher clay pantiles to right hand part. Hipped end to left and gabled
end to right. Long low single storey range. Front partly opened up with 3 large
openings. 2 of the original shippon doors remain. Included for group value.
Listing NGR: SW7487620954
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings