History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

Priest's House

A Grade II* Listed Building in Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire

Priests House, Easton on the Hill

Uploader's Comments

Priest's house or Rectory now meeting room and museum. Early C16, restored 1867-68 by T.G. Jackson. Squared coursed limestone and ironstone with Collyweston slate roof. Rectangular, one-unit, plan. Elevation abutting West Street, is a 2-window range at first floor. 3-light stone mullion window to right and similar single-light window to left; both have arch-head lights, hood moulds and square label stops. (Photo May 2008).

Uploaded by Andrew H Jackson on 20 January 2013

Photo ID: 69325
Building ID: 101225369

 
Photo Navigator

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.