History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

Pair of Telephone Kiosks on Island Side at Junction with Ebury Street

A Grade II Listed Building in City of Westminster, Westminster

More Photos »
Approximate Location Map
Large Map »

Coordinates

Latitude: 51.4907 / 51°29'26"N

Longitude: -0.153 / 0°9'10"W

OS Eastings: 528327

OS Northings: 178476

OS Grid: TQ283784

Mapcode National: GBR 9M.TT

Mapcode Global: VHGQZ.9SHM

Entry Name: Pair of Telephone Kiosks on Island Side at Junction with Ebury Street

Listing Date: 21 May 1987

Grade: II

Source: Historic England

Source ID: 1226937

English Heritage Legacy ID: 424462

Location: Westminster, London, SW1W

County: Westminster

Electoral Ward/Division: Churchill

Built-Up Area: City of Westminster

Traditional County: Middlesex

Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London

Church of England Parish: St Barnabas Pimlico

Church of England Diocese: London

Find accommodation in
Marylebone

Listing Text

TQ 2878 SW CITY OF WESTMINSTER PIMLICO ROAD, SW1
Pair of K6 Telephone Kiosks
on island side at junction
21.5.87 with Ebury Street
GV II
Pair of telephone kiosks. 1935. By Giles Gilbert Scott. Cast iron. Intact
square kiosks of K6 type with domed roof, unperforated crowns to top panels and
margin glazing to windows and doors.


Listing NGR: TQ2832778475

This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.

Recommended Books

Other nearby listed buildings

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.