This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 54.4033 / 54°24'11"N
Longitude: -1.7363 / 1°44'10"W
OS Eastings: 417218
OS Northings: 500898
OS Grid: NZ172008
Mapcode National: GBR JK9J.XB
Mapcode Global: WHC6D.9LG7
Entry Name: (Yorkshire Bank) Premises Occupied by D C Clark
Listing Date: 20 April 1967
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1240354
English Heritage Legacy ID: 438751
Location: Richmond, Richmondshire, North Yorkshire, DL10
County: North Yorkshire
Civil Parish: Richmond
Built-Up Area: Richmond
Traditional County: Yorkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): North Yorkshire
Church of England Parish: Richmond with Holy Trinity with Hudswell
Church of England Diocese: Leeds
1. MARKET PLACE
1549 (North side)
by D C Clark.
NZ 1700 NW 1/134 20.4.67.
See also Nos 1 to 5 Frenchgate.
Dated 1819 on rainwater head. Three storeys, cement rendered. Three
windows in plain reveals with stone cills, no glazing bars, Two Mid C19
ground floor shop windows with stone surrounds adjoining with a cornice
on brackets. Door of six panels in stone doorway with glazed rectangular
fanflight. Welsh slate roof.
Nos 1 to 5 (consec) and Premises occupied by D C Clark form a group
Listing NGR: NZ1721800902
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings