This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.9659 / 52°57'57"N
Longitude: -1.1521 / 1°9'7"W
OS Eastings: 457048
OS Northings: 341289
OS Grid: SK570412
Mapcode National: GBR LNJ.PX
Mapcode Global: WHDGS.8QN3
Plus Code: 9C4WXR8X+95
Entry Name: Vicarage to Church of St Andrew
Listing Date: 30 November 1995
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1246777
English Heritage Legacy ID: 455818
Location: Nottingham, NG3
County: City of Nottingham
Electoral Ward/Division: Mapperley
Built-Up Area: Nottingham
Traditional County: Nottinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Nottinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Nottingham St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Southwell and Nottingham
SK54SE CHESTNUT GROVE
646-1/4/147 (West side)
Vicarage to Church of St Andrew
Vicarage. 1871. By William Knight, architect of the adjoining
church in Mansfield Road (qv). Red brick, with ashlar and blue
brick dressings and slate roofs with coped gables. 4 panelled,
coped ridge stacks. Gothic Revival style. Plinth, polychrome
bands. 2 storeys plus attics; 3 bays. Double range plan with
rear wing. Street front has a projecting central gable with a
pointed arched door and hood mould, flanked to right by
pointed arched window, 2-lights, with traceried round light
above. Beyond, on each side, a shouldered window, 2-lights.
Pointed arched recess over the right window. Above, on each
side, a 2-light shouldered window.
Left return has a projecting gable to right with a bay window.
Rear, Mansfield Road, elevation similar, plus a central hipped
Listing NGR: SK5704841289
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings