History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

Vestry of St Andrew's Church

A Grade II Listed Building in Worthing, West Sussex

Approximate Location Map
Large Map »
Street View
Contributor Photos »

Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.

Coordinates

Latitude: 50.8152 / 50°48'54"N

Longitude: -0.3772 / 0°22'37"W

OS Eastings: 514419

OS Northings: 102993

OS Grid: TQ144029

Mapcode National: GBR HMH.TQ4

Mapcode Global: FRA B63Y.6VD

Entry Name: Vestry of St Andrew's Church

Listing Date: 21 May 1976

Last Amended: 10 January 1977

Grade: II

Source: Historic England

Source ID: 1250626

English Heritage Legacy ID: 433062

Location: Worthing, West Sussex, BN11

County: West Sussex

District: Worthing

Town: Worthing

Electoral Ward/Division: Central

Built-Up Area: Worthing

Traditional County: Sussex

Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex

Church of England Parish: Worthing St Andrew

Church of England Diocese: Chichester

Find accommodation in
Broadwater

Listing Text

VICTORIA ROAD
1.
5406 (East Side)
TQ 1402 NW 1/100 St Andrew's Church Hall
II
2.
Evidently designed with the church, and with a link to it at south east corner
having a 3-light window. It has a 5-light window of Perpendicular style at either
end, a chequer pattern to the west and a louvred fleche above.

St Andrew's Church, St Andrew's Church Hall, and St Andrew's Vicarage form a group.
The above entry shall be amended to read:

1.
5406 VICTORIA ROAD
(East Side)
TQ 1402 W 1/100 Vestry of St lndrew'a Church
II GV
2.
19O8. (Link to St Andrew's Church at south east corner has a 3-light window.) It has
a 5-light window of Perpendicular style at either end, a chequer pattern to the west
and a louvred flech above.

St Andrew's Church, the Vestry of St Andrew's Church, and St Andrew's Vicarage form
a group.
------------------------------------

VICTORIA ROAD
5406
(East Side)
St Andrew's Church Hall
TQ 1402 NW 1/100
II GV
2.
Evidently designed with the church, and with a link to it at south east corner
having a 3-light window. It has a 5-light window of Perpendicular style at either
end, a chequer pattern to the west and a louvred fleche above.

St Andrew's Church, St Andrew's Church Hall, and St Andrew's Vicarage form a group.


Listing NGR: TQ1441902993

This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.

Other nearby listed buildings

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.