History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

K2 Telephone Call Box Outside Liverpool Town Hall

A Grade II Listed Building in Central, Liverpool

More Photos »
Approximate Location Map
Large Map »

Coordinates

Latitude: 53.4072 / 53°24'25"N

Longitude: -2.992 / 2°59'31"W

OS Eastings: 334152

OS Northings: 390501

OS Grid: SJ341905

Mapcode National: GBR 72N.SL

Mapcode Global: WH877.0MJB

Entry Name: K2 Telephone Call Box Outside Liverpool Town Hall

Listing Date: 10 December 1986

Grade: II

Source: Historic England

Source ID: 1262058

English Heritage Legacy ID: 435976

Location: Liverpool, L2

County: Liverpool

Electoral Ward/Division: Central

Built-Up Area: Liverpool

Traditional County: Lancashire

Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Merseyside

Church of England Parish: Liverpool Our Lady and St Nicholas

Church of England Diocese: Liverpool

Find accommodation in
Liverpool

Listing Text

SJ 3490 SW EXCHANGE STREET WEST
52/50
K2 Telephone Call Box
outside Liverpool Town Hall

GV II


Telephone call-box c.1935. Designed by Sir G G Scott, manufactured by
Walter Mcfarlane and Co. of Glasgow. Cast iron. Type K2. Door and two side panels with 18 pane windows. Rectangular panels above. Shallow domed top with crown to each face.


Listing NGR: SJ3415290501

This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.

Recommended Books

Other nearby listed buildings

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.