History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

K6 Telephone Kiosk Outside Haworth Railway Station

A Grade II Listed Building in Haworth, Bradford

More Photos »
Approximate Location Map
Large Map »

Coordinates

Latitude: 53.8311 / 53°49'51"N

Longitude: -1.9488 / 1°56'55"W

OS Eastings: 403466

OS Northings: 437201

OS Grid: SE034372

Mapcode National: GBR GST4.WD

Mapcode Global: WHB7W.1Y8X

Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk Outside Haworth Railway Station

Listing Date: 17 February 1989

Grade: II

Source: Historic England

Source ID: 1266782

English Heritage Legacy ID: 420616

Location: Haworth, Cross Roads and Stanbury, Bradford, BD22

County: Bradford

Civil Parish: Haworth, Cross Roads and Stanbury

Built-Up Area: Haworth

Traditional County: Yorkshire

Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Yorkshire

Church of England Parish: Haworth St Michael and All Angels

Church of England Diocese: Leeds

Find accommodation in
Oakworth

Listing Text

STATION ROAD
SE 0237 & SE 0337 (west side)
Haworth

21/301 K6 Telephone Kiosk
outside Haworth Railway
Station

GV II


Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
Carron Company. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated replacement
Elizabeth II crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.


Listing NGR: SE0346637201

This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.

Recommended Books

Other nearby listed buildings

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.