St Hieritha: nave heavily restored & stripped of plaster in 1874; five Perpendicular bays, concave octagonal capitals
Uploaded by Tim on 8 November 2011
BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here
is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building,
planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.