This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.6001 / 52°36'0"N
Longitude: -2.1606 / 2°9'38"W
OS Eastings: 389220
OS Northings: 300270
OS Grid: SJ892002
Mapcode National: GBR 15D.69
Mapcode Global: WHBFR.SXB1
Entry Name: The Old Farmhouse
Listing Date: 3 February 1977
Last Amended: 31 March 1992
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1282495
English Heritage Legacy ID: 378379
Location: Wolverhampton, WV6
County: City of Wolverhampton
Electoral Ward/Division: Tettenhall Regis
Built-Up Area: Wolverhampton
Traditional County: Staffordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Midlands
Church of England Parish: Tettenhall Regis
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
SO8900 CHURCH WALK, Tettenhall
895-1/9/117 (South side)
03/02/77 Nos.1 AND 1A
The Old Farmhouse (1)
(Formerly Listed as:
CHURCH WALK, Tettenhall
House, now 2 houses. Late C17 or early C18 with later
alterations. Brick with some plaster; tile roof with brick end
stacks. Elevation to Lower St of 2 storeys with attic;
symmetrical 3-window range with central projecting porch.
Brick platt band over ground and 1st floors; top coved
cornice. Segmental-headed windows have early C19 twelve-pane
sashes in moulded frames to ground floor; C18 wooden
cross-mullioned windows to 1st floor; porch has small lights;
2 C20 gabled dormers to attic; entrance to right return of
porch has 6-panel door; projecting end stacks with offsets.
Right return has rear wing to right; some plastering to ground
floor; C20 casements to windows; entrance under gabled canopy
has 6-fielded-panel door; single-storey addition to end.
INTERIOR noted as having chamfered beams.
Listing NGR: SJ8922000270
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings