This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 50.8358 / 50°50'8"N
Longitude: -0.7809 / 0°46'51"W
OS Eastings: 485943
OS Northings: 104740
OS Grid: SU859047
Mapcode National: GBR DGS.FDS
Mapcode Global: FRA 967W.RKL
Plus Code: 9C2XR6P9+8J
Entry Name: 1, St Richard's Walk
Listing Date: 5 July 1950
Last Amended: 8 October 1971
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1285665
English Heritage Legacy ID: 300141
Location: Chichester, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19
County: West Sussex
Civil Parish: Chichester
Built-Up Area: Chichester
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Church of England Parish: Chichester Cathedral
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
ST RICHARD'S WALK
No 1 (Formerly
listed as No 1
SU 8504 NE 3/276 5.7.50.
Former garage to No 1 now No 6 Cannon Lane.
The House of the Wiccamical Prebendaries. Early C14 building
altered in C16 and C18. The chief feature is the C14 undercroft.
The 3 storey front of 2 gables facing St Richard's Walk is of
flints with stone quoins. It has modern windows and an C18 doorway
with Doric pilasters, pediment, semi-circular fanlight and 6
panel moulded door, the top 2 panels cut away.
Listing NGR: SU8594904733
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings