This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.9999 / 52°59'59"N
Longitude: -0.4076 / 0°24'27"W
OS Eastings: 506965
OS Northings: 345916
OS Grid: TF069459
Mapcode National: GBR FQL.ZQS
Mapcode Global: WHGK6.QV3L
Plus Code: 9C4XXHXR+XX
Entry Name: 13, Eastgate
Listing Date: 14 November 1974
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1307148
English Heritage Legacy ID: 191770
Location: Sleaford, North Kesteven, Lincolnshire, NG34
District: North Kesteven
Civil Parish: Sleaford
Built-Up Area: Sleaford
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Sleaford St Denys
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 17/01/2017
EASTGATE (North Side)
(Formerly listed as No 13 (Waggon and Horses Public House) and No 15)
C18, three storeys in brick with pantile roof with two brick stacks. Three windows, segmental arches, centre blocked on two storeys. Rendered bands between storeys. Ground floor has two modern windows and rendered plinth, which continues over doorway plinth blocks. Wood doorcase with pilasters and cornice. Remains of stable range to rear. Part of the premises to the right now separately occupied is of two storeys, with pantile roof with one brick stack. Two windows, one in partly-blocked original opening, wood lintels. One segmental-arched window on ground floor. Rendered plinth. Round-arched passage entry to left. Inserted datestone of 1656 to side, and, to rear, remains of stone cottage. with steep roof.
Nos 1-13 (odd) and No.15 form a group.
Listing NGR: TF0697845938
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings