This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.8002 / 50°48'0"N
Longitude: -3.1883 / 3°11'17"W
OS Eastings: 316354
OS Northings: 100739
OS Grid: ST163007
Mapcode National: GBR LX.YXS0
Mapcode Global: FRA 466Z.HPY
Entry Name: Allhallow's Chapel
Listing Date: 1 June 1949
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1319708
English Heritage Legacy ID: 442608
Location: Honiton, East Devon, Devon, EX14
District: East Devon
Civil Parish: Honiton
Built-Up Area: Honiton
Traditional County: Devon
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Devon
Church of England Parish: Honiton with Monkton
Church of England Diocese: Exeter
1. HIGH STREET
1228 (North Side)
ST 1600 1/3 1.6.49
School Chapel until recently now used as local museum. Rebuilt 1740-50,
damaged by fire 1765. C15 style. Perpendicular west and east end rose
window and Tudor arched door west end. Rectangular 4-light mullion windows
at sides. West wall of knapped flints, other of flint rubble.
Allhallows Chapel and Nos 73 to 101 (odd) form a group.
Listing NGR: ST1635400739
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings