This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.2025 / 52°12'8"N
Longitude: 0.1181 / 0°7'5"E
OS Eastings: 544843
OS Northings: 258142
OS Grid: TL448581
Mapcode National: GBR L79.ST4
Mapcode Global: VHHK3.0W8Y
Entry Name: Church of St Botolph
Listing Date: 26 April 1950
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1331905
English Heritage Legacy ID: 47861
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2
Electoral Ward/Division: Market
Built-Up Area: Cambridge
Traditional County: Cambridgeshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cambridgeshire
Church of England Parish: Cambridge St Botolph
Church of England Diocese: Ely
Church of St Botolph
TL 4458 SE 6/5 26.4.50.
With C14 nave and north and south aisles; C15 South Chapel, South porch
and West Tower; rebuilt chancel from designs of G F Bodley. Flint and
rubble with Barnack stone dressing. Font of 1637. Pulpit of early C18.
Monuments to Robert Grumbold 1720; and James Essex, 1784. Sundials on
South-West buttress of tower. (RCHM 49).
Nos 51 to 54 (consec) and the Church of St Botolph form a group.
Listing NGR: TL4484358142
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings