This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.7455 / 52°44'43"N
Longitude: 0.4535 / 0°27'12"E
OS Eastings: 565711
OS Northings: 319258
OS Grid: TF657192
Mapcode National: GBR P54.TQF
Mapcode Global: WHJP7.Y841
Entry Name: Ruins of Church of St Michael at Tf 657 192
Listing Date: 19 October 1951
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1342379
English Heritage Legacy ID: 221936
Location: Bawsey, King's Lynn and West Norfolk, Norfolk, PE32
District: King's Lynn and West Norfolk
Civil Parish: Bawsey
Traditional County: Norfolk
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Norfolk
TF 61 NE
5/3 Ruins of Church of
19-10-51 St. Michael at
TF 657 192
Ruined parish church. C12. Carstone rubble with some iron conglomerate and
a few flints and erratics, limestone dressings; roofless. Single cell.
West gable with return angles and south-east angle only. 4-centred window
opening to west gable with remnants of cusped tracery; bricks to gable above
opening and to upper rear arch; square brick-lined small aperture through
wall to either side of opening. C12 coffin lid of limestone in position of
south porch. Font, q.v. 5/4, now in garden of Whitehouse Farmhouse at TF
661 186. Fragments of moulding now in King's Lynn Museum.
Listing NGR: TF6571119258
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings