This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.4804 / 52°28'49"N
Longitude: -1.9008 / 1°54'2"W
OS Eastings: 406836
OS Northings: 286951
OS Grid: SP068869
Mapcode National: GBR 608.6Q
Mapcode Global: VH9YX.0XHC
Entry Name: 6, Bennett's Hill B2
Listing Date: 21 January 1970
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1343350
English Heritage Legacy ID: 216768
Location: Birmingham, B2
Electoral Ward/Division: Ladywood
Built-Up Area: Birmingham
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Midlands
Church of England Parish: Cathedral Church of St Philip Birmingham
Church of England Diocese: Birmingham
City Centre B2
SP 0686 NE 33/2 21.1.70
Detached house of 1827 and perhaps by Charles Edge. Stucco; slate roof.
Two storeys plus later attic; 5 bays, the outer ones set back within the wall
surface. Ground floor with central door within moulded frame and beneath
a cornice on brackets plus 4 windows. First floor with 5 windows, the centre
one with eared moulded surround and cornice. All windows sashes complete
with glazing bars. Moulded eaves cornice and blocking course.
Listing NGR: SP0682986948
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings