This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.5727 / 51°34'21"N
Longitude: -0.337 / 0°20'13"W
OS Eastings: 515346
OS Northings: 187286
OS Grid: TQ153872
Mapcode National: GBR 63.PPZ
Mapcode Global: VHGQH.3QPS
Entry Name: Headmaster's House
Listing Date: 24 February 1982
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1358608
English Heritage Legacy ID: 202069
Location: Harrow, London, HA1
Electoral Ward/Division: Harrow on the Hill
Built-Up Area: Harrow
Traditional County: Middlesex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: St Mary Harrow-on-the-Hill
Church of England Diocese: London
TQ 1587 SW 16/18 24.2.82
1840-45, by Decimus Burton. Large. Red brick. Neo tudor. Main block has 7 timber
casement windows. Three-storeys. Central stucco projecting porch with
4-centred door and lion crest over. Parapet with central gable and Dutch gables
to 2nd and 6th windows from left. Projecting brick banding under first-storey
windows and parapet. Recessed wing to left of one window and another beyond it.
All windows in wings with drip moulds and mullion and transom casements. Parapet.
Listing NGR: TQ1534387273
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings