This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.2814 / 52°16'52"N
Longitude: -1.5869 / 1°35'12"W
OS Eastings: 428278
OS Northings: 264883
OS Grid: SP282648
Mapcode National: GBR 5M4.TX1
Mapcode Global: VHBXH.FXXG
Entry Name: Sanitary Inspectors Office
Listing Date: 10 January 1953
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1364814
English Heritage Legacy ID: 307526
Location: Warwick, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34
Civil Parish: Warwick
Built-Up Area: Warwick
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Warwickshire
Church of England Parish: Warwick St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Coventry
1781 JURY STREET
Office and No 4)
SP 2864 NW 1/120 10.1.53.
One building. Early C19, 2 storey 4 window stucco facade in continuation
of the two lower storeys of Pageant House above, which abuts to right hand
side. Upper storey has Ionic pilasters at quoins. Identical entrances
have moulded architraves, 5-panel doors and rectangular fanlights. (NB:
Projecting porches are omitted on this building). High parapet with recessed
All the listed buildings on the south side form a group.
Listing NGR: SP2827864883
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings