This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.2811 / 52°16'52"N
Longitude: -1.583 / 1°34'58"W
OS Eastings: 428542
OS Northings: 264856
OS Grid: SP285648
Mapcode National: GBR 5M4.W11
Mapcode Global: VHBXH.HXZP
Entry Name: The Mill House
Listing Date: 10 January 1953
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1364842
English Heritage Legacy ID: 307572
Location: Warwick, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34
Civil Parish: Warwick
Built-Up Area: Warwick
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Warwickshire
Church of England Parish: Warwick St Nicholas
Church of England Diocese: Coventry
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 12/10/2015
SP 2864 NE
MILL STREET (West Side)
No 4 (The Mill House)
This building gives the impression of being over restored. Probably early C17 front of heavy timber framing and diagonal bracing, jettied at first floor. Gabled cross wing to left hand side with stone chimney breast on south wall. Modern roughcast infilling. Modern oak frames and casements. Entrance has "Gothic" arch with fragment of early tracery in carved oak. Facsimile boarded oak door. Old tiles. Rear wing appears to be a C20 extension of good character with brick walls and roof constructed of old tiles.
All the listed buildings in Mill Street (both sides) form a group.
Listing NGR: SP2854264855
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings