This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.4447 / 51°26'40"N
Longitude: -1.7696 / 1°46'10"W
OS Eastings: 416108
OS Northings: 171771
OS Grid: SU161717
Mapcode National: GBR 4WT.9G4
Mapcode Global: VHB40.8YVC
Entry Name: Loaves and Fishes Restaurant
Listing Date: 2 September 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1365598
English Heritage Legacy ID: 311311
Location: Ogbourne St. Andrew, Wiltshire, SN8
Civil Parish: Ogbourne St. Andrew
Traditional County: Wiltshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Wiltshire
SU 17 SE OGBOURNE ST ANDREW ROCKLEY
7/58 Loaves and Fishes Restaurant
Anglican chapel of All Saints, now restaurant, 1872, by J.
Baverstock of Marlborough. Diaper squared sarsen and flint panels,
limestone dressings and tiled roof. Nave with west bellcote, south
porch, and short chancel. Porch gabled, with moulded outer arch
and boarded inner door. Gable cross. Lancet windows with
patterned leadwork, the lancets to chancel shortened by mid-wall
string. Triple lancets at east end. West gable has quatrefoil
light over paired lancets. Arched bellcote with bell. Roof has
crested ridge tiles.
Interior is subdivided within nave. Trussed rafter roof and
stencilled painting in chancel.
Listing NGR: SU1610871771
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings