This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.635 / 51°38'5"N
Longitude: -2.3749 / 2°22'29"W
OS Eastings: 374150
OS Northings: 192972
OS Grid: ST741929
Mapcode National: GBR 0MD.DDD
Mapcode Global: VH95F.S5CG
Entry Name: The Round House
Listing Date: 23 June 1952
Last Amended: 16 August 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1367457
English Heritage Legacy ID: 128207
Location: Wotton-under-Edge, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL12
Civil Parish: Wotton-under-Edge
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Wotton-under-Edge with Ozleworth
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
ST 79 SW
2/136 WOTTON-UNDER-EDGE NEW ROAD
The Round House
(formerly listed as
Pike House under
Formerly toll-house, now dwelling: also known as The Pike, Brushford Bridge.
Ca. 1825. Rendered with ashlaring, concealed lead roof. Circular building with
crenellations, one continued as stack; new one-floor wing attached at rear. Two
storeys, six windowed, two light timber plus leading in pointed arches with
Y-tracery. Door in similar opening.
Listing NGR: ST7415092972
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings