This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.0554 / 51°3'19"N
Longitude: 0.1649 / 0°9'53"E
OS Eastings: 551820
OS Northings: 130676
OS Grid: TQ518306
Mapcode National: GBR MQM.LJC
Mapcode Global: FRA C67B.821
Entry Name: The Parish Church of All Saints
Listing Date: 26 November 1953
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1028444
English Heritage Legacy ID: 295929
Location: Crowborough, Wealden, East Sussex, TN6
County: East Sussex
Civil Parish: Crowborough
Built-Up Area: Crowborough
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): East Sussex
Church of England Parish: Crowborough All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
CROWBOROUGH CHURCH ROAD
The Parish Church of
TQ 53 SW 13/189 26.11.53
Chancel with apsidal end, north and south chapels, nave with aisles and
north-west tower with shingled spire, forming the porch on the ground floor.
The original portion was built by Sir Henry Fermor in 1744. This was enlarged
by Lord Abergavenny in 1881-3. The vestry was added by M B Teulon in 1897.
Classical stone building.
Listing NGR: TQ5182030676
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings