This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
We don't have any photos of this building yet. Why don't you be the first to send us one?
Latitude: 52.9055 / 52°54'19"N
Longitude: 1.0663 / 1°3'58"E
OS Eastings: 606307
OS Northings: 338635
OS Grid: TG063386
Mapcode National: GBR T9B.SHT
Mapcode Global: WHLR1.C70D
Plus Code: 9F43W348+6G
Entry Name: 4, 5 and 6, Riverside Road
Listing Date: 30 September 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1049839
English Heritage Legacy ID: 224641
Location: Letheringsett with Glandford, North Norfolk, Norfolk, NR25
District: North Norfolk
Civil Parish: Letheringsett with Glandford
Traditional County: Norfolk
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Norfolk
Church of England Parish: Letheringsett St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Norwich
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 21/08/2019
TG 03 NE
LETHERINGSETT WITH GLANDFORD
4, 5 and 6
(formerly listed under THORNAGE ROAD)
Group of estate cottages dated 1871, flint with brick dressings, black glazed pantiles. Four bays plus set back bay either end with door. Gable parapets, axial stacks between bays two and three, three and four, in brick with oversailing cap and a thin cross in flint flushwork to each face. Platband of alternate flints and gault brick between red brick courses; cornice of moulded and dogtooth gault brick; vertical brick columns between bays two and three, and four and five. Hood moulds and chamfered surrounds in red brick to doors and windows.
Casement windows with cast iron glazing bars having gothic heads, of three lights to bays one and four of ground floor of two lights to bays two and three of ground floor and to first floor. Central doorway with gabled flint porch having slate roof, four-centred chamfered brick arch with hood mould, flushwork gable with stone dated 1871. Above porch in terracotta the Cozens-Hardy double crest (armed fist grasping an eagle and a lion rampant fretty, motto "Fear One") with square surround in chamfered brick, hood mould. Central door and doors to end bays boarded. Gable ends of flint and brick mosaic.
Listing NGR: TG0630738635
Other nearby listed buildings