This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.3655 / 51°21'55"N
Longitude: -0.1666 / 0°9'59"W
OS Eastings: 527727
OS Northings: 164534
OS Grid: TQ277645
Mapcode National: GBR DD.QNQ
Mapcode Global: VHGRK.2Y82
Entry Name: 6 and 8, West Street
Listing Date: 16 March 1954
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1065636
English Heritage Legacy ID: 206813
Location: Sutton, London, SM5
Electoral Ward/Division: Carshalton Central
Built-Up Area: Sutton
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: Carshalton All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Southwark
Nos 6 and 8
TQ 2764 NE 18/191 16.3.54.
Early C18; according to records built sometime after 1730. 2 storeys and attic;
painted weather-boarding; 2 window bays. 2 parallel ranges; old tile double-gabled
roof. Sash windows 4 panes wide. 2 flat topped dormers.
Nos 2 to 12 (even) Nos 18, 20, 22 and 24 form a group with Nos 3 to 11 (odd)
and No l5 West Street, with the Water Pavilion to Carshalton House, with the
boundary wall to Carshalton House in West Street and with The Old Rectory,
Listing NGR: TQ2772764533
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings