This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 53.4082 / 53°24'29"N
Longitude: -2.9876 / 2°59'15"W
OS Eastings: 334443
OS Northings: 390608
OS Grid: SJ344906
Mapcode National: GBR 73N.Q7
Mapcode Global: WH877.2LLK
Entry Name: Imperial Chambers
Listing Date: 14 March 1975
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1068280
English Heritage Legacy ID: 213997
Location: Liverpool, L2
Electoral Ward/Division: Central
Built-Up Area: Liverpool
Traditional County: Lancashire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Merseyside
Church of England Parish: Liverpool Our Lady and St Nicholas
Church of England Diocese: Liverpool
SJ 3490 NW DALE STREET
48/360 Nos. 58 to 66 (even)
Office building. 1860's. Stone, Gothic, 4 storeys, 5
bays. Ground floor has shop fronts, and central office
entrance with Corinthian columns. 1st floor has 3-light
windows with segmental heads and barley-sugar columns
(centre one of 2 lights). 2nd floor has 5 2-light windows.
3rd floor has 4 triple lights and a centre 4-light window.
Top cornice and balustraded parapet: centre gable with
carved figures in relief.
Listing NGR: SJ3444890610
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings