This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.4571 / 51°27'25"N
Longitude: 0.0025 / 0°0'9"E
OS Eastings: 539224
OS Northings: 175028
OS Grid: TQ392750
Mapcode National: GBR L2.Z61
Mapcode Global: VHHNQ.0M5T
Plus Code: 9F32F243+R2
Entry Name: Lochaber Hall
Listing Date: 12 March 1973
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1079954
English Heritage Legacy ID: 203362
Location: Lewisham, London, SE13
Electoral Ward/Division: Lee Green
Built-Up Area: Lewisham
Traditional County: Kent
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: Lee The Good Shepherd with St Peter
Church of England Diocese: Southwark
MANOR LANE SE13
4424 (North end)
TQ 3975 15/277
1910 by Ernest Newton. l-storey building with gable end to road.
Multicoloured stock brick. Wide, fairly high pitched, slated roof
with overhanging eaves at sides and brick dentil cornice in gable.
Also in gable large, four-light, square-headed window with brick arch
in 2 planes and flanking brick pilasters. Angles of building emphasised
by gabled buttresses breaking roof line. 5 side bays defined by buttresses with
sloping step just below eaves. Projecting ground floor, with brick-quoined
centre, has recessed porches at outer corners, with overhang resting on stout
The former Parish Hall of the Church of Holy Trinity destroyed in World War II.
Listing NGR: TQ3922475028
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings