This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.3932 / 51°23'35"N
Longitude: -0.3089 / 0°18'31"W
OS Eastings: 517755
OS Northings: 167379
OS Grid: TQ177673
Mapcode National: GBR 79.YM8
Mapcode Global: VHGRG.L7KS
Entry Name: Church of St Andrew
Listing Date: 6 October 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1080050
English Heritage Legacy ID: 203177
Location: Kingston upon Thames, London, KT6
District: Kingston upon Thames
Electoral Ward/Division: St Mark's
Built-Up Area: Kingston upon Thames
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: Surbiton St Andrew and St Mark
Church of England Diocese: Southwark
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 12/04/2018
TQ 1767 SE
Church of St Andrew
(Formerly listed under ST ANDREW'S ROAD)
1871. Sir A Blomfield, architect. Brick Gothic church. North western tower with saddle-back roof and entrance porch. Yellow brick with red and white bands, some stone dressings and some black voussoirs. Wide nave of four bays with narrow side aisles and an apsed baptistery at the west end. Clerestorey with two pointed lancets per bay. Transeptal chancel chapels wide open to the chancel. One shallow bay for the sanctuary. Polychrome brickwork above chancel arch. Stained glass by Lavers and Westlake. Steeply pitched, tiled roofs.
Listing NGR: TQ1775567379
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings