This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5855 / 51°35'7"N
Longitude: -2.2593 / 2°15'33"W
OS Eastings: 382130
OS Northings: 187441
OS Grid: ST821874
Mapcode National: GBR 0N3.KMJ
Mapcode Global: VH95P.SDGW
Entry Name: The Old Rectory
Listing Date: 6 September 1954
Last Amended: 16 March 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1089693
English Heritage Legacy ID: 130386
Location: Didmarton, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL9
Civil Parish: Didmarton
Built-Up Area: Didmarton
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Didmarton St Lawrence
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
DIDMARTON THE STREET
15/72 The Old Rectory
(formerly listed as
6.9.54 The Rectory)
Detached house. Early C19. Roughcast, stone slate roof, stone end
stacks. Single main range with later rear extension, 2 storeys.
Three windows, 6-pane sashes in painted plain stone architraves.
Ground floor has shallow canted bay to each side with 2/6/2-pane
sashes and shallow moulded cornice, and central slightly projecting
reeded stone porch with panelled hood and moulded cornice, semi-
circular soffit with radial fanlight and 6-panel door, top 4
fielded and lower 2 flush, up 2 stone steps.
Listing NGR: ST8213087441
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings