History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

Home Farmhouse and Attached Outbuilding

A Grade II Listed Building in Trusley, Derbyshire

We don't have any photos of this building yet. Why don't you be the first to send us one?

Upload Photo »

Approximate Location Map
Large Map »


Latitude: 52.9166 / 52°54'59"N

Longitude: -1.6225 / 1°37'21"W

OS Eastings: 425477

OS Northings: 335528

OS Grid: SK254355

Mapcode National: GBR 5CJ.4LC

Mapcode Global: WHCFM.1YMG

Entry Name: Home Farmhouse and Attached Outbuilding

Listing Date: 22 August 1985

Grade: II

Source: Historic England

Source ID: 1096543

English Heritage Legacy ID: 82651

Location: Trusley, South Derbyshire, Derbyshire, DE6

County: Derbyshire

District: South Derbyshire

Civil Parish: Trusley

Traditional County: Derbyshire

Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Derbyshire

Church of England Parish: Trusley All Saints

Church of England Diocese: Derby

Find accommodation in

Listing Text

2/63 (East Side)
Home Farmhouse
and attached

Farmhouse and attached outbuilding. 1827 and early C19 with
late C19 porch. Red brick with brick dressings and plain tile
roof, hipped to western corner, with brick gable and ridge
stacks, plus sawtooth eaves band. L-plan farmhouse, two bays by
three bays, with two bay outbuilding under continuous roof to
east. Farmhouse has a central, late C19, gabled, two storey
brick porch with panelled door under a divided overlight and
plain stone lintel. To each side of the porch are plain sashes
under segment heads, and to either side are 3-light casement
windows under cambered heads. Above, two similar windows and
over the door a glazing bar sash under a stone lintel. West
elevation has two 3-light glazing bar casements under cambered
heads below, and one 2-light and one 3-light similar windows
above. Attached to east is the outbuilding which has two
segment headed doorcases with plank doors and flat headed C20
2-light casement windows to either side of eastern door. Row of
diamond breathers above, and above again, two 3-light glazing
bar casements under shallow segment heads. '1827' inscribed in
blue brick headers over, just below the eaves.

Listing NGR: SK2547735528

This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.

Other nearby listed buildings

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.