This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.9056 / 53°54'20"N
Longitude: -1.6939 / 1°41'37"W
OS Eastings: 420210
OS Northings: 445532
OS Grid: SE202455
Mapcode National: GBR JRM8.2Q
Mapcode Global: WHC8X.Y3K8
Entry Name: Pair of K6 Telephone Kiosks to Rear of Market Place
Listing Date: 12 August 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1135231
English Heritage Legacy ID: 341511
Location: Otley, Leeds, LS21
Civil Parish: Otley
Built-Up Area: Otley
Traditional County: Yorkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Yorkshire
Church of England Parish: Otley All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Leeds
1/263 Pair of K6 Telephone Kiosks
to rear of Market Place
Telephone Kiosks. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
various contractors. Cast iron. Square Kiosks with domed roofs. Unperforated
Elizabeth II crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and doors.
Listing NGR: SE2021045532
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings