This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 50.1388 / 50°8'19"N
Longitude: -5.5435 / 5°32'36"W
OS Eastings: 146895
OS Northings: 32537
OS Grid: SW468325
Mapcode National: GBR DXP9.X4K
Mapcode Global: VH059.VRQZ
Entry Name: The Little House and Flanking Walls
Listing Date: 7 September 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1136779
English Heritage Legacy ID: 70439
Location: Madron, Cornwall, TR20
Civil Parish: Madron
Traditional County: Cornwall
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cornwall
Church of England Parish: Gulval
Church of England Diocese: Truro
SW 43 SE
7/94 The Little House and flanking walls
Lodge and flanking walls, formerly to Trevaylor House. Circa early to mid C19.
Granite rubble with granite dressings. Hipped scantle slate roof with projecting
eaves. Stuccoed chimneys over the side walls.
Plan: double-depth plan 2 rooms at front with central lobby or cross passage between.
Later wing at rear left. Classical style.
Exterior: Single storey. Symmetrical 2 window south-west front with central doorway.
Ashlar plinth and flanking coped screen walls. Distyle Doric porch with triangular
pediment. C19 panelled door. C20 casements with glazing bars in original openings.
Interior: not inspected.
Listing NGR: SW4689532537
Other nearby listed buildings