This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.3415 / 52°20'29"N
Longitude: -0.3407 / 0°20'26"W
OS Eastings: 513135
OS Northings: 272788
OS Grid: TL131727
Mapcode National: GBR H14.4NR
Mapcode Global: VHGLT.1DQV
Plus Code: 9C4X8MR5+JP
Entry Name: Baptist Chapel
Listing Date: 21 October 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1165378
English Heritage Legacy ID: 54606
Location: Spaldwick, Huntingdonshire, Cambridgeshire, PE28
Civil Parish: Spaldwick
Built-Up Area: Spaldwick
Traditional County: Huntingdonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cambridgeshire
Church of England Parish: Spaldwick St James
Church of England Diocese: Ely
TL 17 SW SPALDWICK HIGH STREET
6/136 Baptist Chapel
Chapel built in 1844, with large modillioned gable pediment.
Gault brick, slate roof. Two storeys. Three round-headed first
floor windows with hung sashes and glazing bars linked at
imposts by plain plastered arches and band at sill level.
Similar arches link two entrances each with two flush panelled
doors and central hung sash window with glazing bars. Interior
has seating complete and gallery supported on slender iron
Kellys Directory (Hunts) 1894.
Listing NGR: TL1313572788
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings