This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.5558 / 51°33'20"N
Longitude: 0.2478 / 0°14'52"E
OS Eastings: 555929
OS Northings: 186496
OS Grid: TQ559864
Mapcode National: GBR W3.M4T
Mapcode Global: VHHNG.75W5
Plus Code: 9F32H64X+84
Entry Name: Church of St Laurence
Listing Date: 7 January 1955
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1184679
English Heritage Legacy ID: 201645
Location: Havering, London, RM14
Electoral Ward/Division: Upminster
Built-Up Area: Havering
Traditional County: Essex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: Upminster St Laurence
Church of England Diocese: Chelmsford
ST MARY'S LANE
Church of St Laurence
TQ 58 NE 13/15 7.1.55.
Mediaeval church, mostly rebuilt 1863 by W G Bartlett. Nave with aisles and
chancel; west tower of circa 1200 with short spire. The wooden framework
of the spire is also of the C13, and rests on massive posts with arch-braces.
C15 font. brasses. The grading is because of the importance of the tower.
C18 and later monuments in the churchyard. (RCHM1)
Listing NGR: TQ5593886494
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings