This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.1867 / 51°11'12"N
Longitude: -0.6496 / 0°38'58"W
OS Eastings: 494472
OS Northings: 143917
OS Grid: SU944439
Mapcode National: GBR FD0.JLC
Mapcode Global: VHFVS.PFFM
Entry Name: The White House
Listing Date: 21 May 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1188896
English Heritage Legacy ID: 288383
Location: Shackleford, Guildford, Surrey, GU7
Civil Parish: Shackleford
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Surrey
Church of England Parish: Shackleford and Peper Harow
Church of England Diocese: Guildford
SU 94 SW SHACKLEFORD CP LOWER EASHING LANE
7/126 The White House
House. Early C19. Incised whitewashed stucco with low pitched slate
roofs to front, taller plain tiled roof to brick range across rear. Two
storeys: three bays with rendered end stack to right. Three first floor
12-pane glazing bar sash windows. Two round bowed windows to outer bays
on ground floor with plate sashes. Central part glazed door in flat
portico of Doric columns. Panelled door with centre panel glazed.
Included for group value and prominent position on village street.
Listing NGR: SU9447243917
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings