This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.485 / 51°29'5"N
Longitude: 0.078 / 0°4'40"E
OS Eastings: 544382
OS Northings: 178273
OS Grid: TQ443782
Mapcode National: GBR PD.0CW
Mapcode Global: VHHNK.9XMZ
Entry Name: The Old Vicarage
Listing Date: 26 March 1954
Last Amended: 8 June 1973
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1212108
English Heritage Legacy ID: 396629
Location: Greenwich, London, SE18
Electoral Ward/Division: Glyndon
Built-Up Area: Greenwich
Traditional County: Kent
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: Plumstead St Mark with St Margaret
Church of England Diocese: Southwark
4412 VICARAGE PARK SE18
The Old Vicarage
(formerly listed as
St Margaret's Vicarage)
TQ 4478 21/W80 26.3.54.
(Formerly Bramblebury House).
Circa 1765 main block of 3 storeys and sunk basement, 3 windows. 1-storey, 1-window
side wings of early C19 appearance. Multicoloured stock brick. Parapet conceals
roof of main block. Side wings show low pitched, hipped slate roofs behind low
parapets with ball finials to coping. Main block has gauged, flat brick arches
to replaced sash windows with glazing bars. Side wings have round headed windows
in round arched recesses, that on left an original sash with glazing bars, that
on right a mid C19 French door with margin lights. Small modern casement window
inserted at right. Central door of 6 beaded panels, with side lights, under
wide cornice head with patterned radial fanlight above. Small stone terrace
in front of door has wrought-iron area railings.
Listing NGR: TQ4295478475
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings