This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.5201 / 51°31'12"N
Longitude: -0.1401 / 0°8'24"W
OS Eastings: 529140
OS Northings: 181766
OS Grid: TQ291817
Mapcode National: GBR D9.Q8
Mapcode Global: VHGQZ.J291
Plus Code: 9C3XGVC5+2X
Entry Name: Church of St Charles Borromeo
Listing Date: 5 February 1970
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1225397
English Heritage Legacy ID: 421758
Location: Westminster, London, W1W
District: City of Westminster
Electoral Ward/Division: West End
Built-Up Area: City of Westminster
Traditional County: Middlesex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: All Souls Langham Place
Church of England Diocese: London
TQ 2981 NW CITY OF WESTMINSTER OGLE STREET W1
46/4 Church of St Charles
Borromeo and No 6.
Roman Catholic church. 1862 by S.J. Nicholl, sanctuary by J.F. Bentley. Coursed
rubble ragstone with ashlar dressings in a simple but "muscular" Gothic. Plate
tracery 2 and 3-light windows. Low aisles and shallow porch to south east
corner. Lower 2 storey 2-window wide school extension to north.
Listing NGR: TQ2914081766
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings