This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.918 / 52°55'4"N
Longitude: -0.8847 / 0°53'5"W
OS Eastings: 475084
OS Northings: 336200
OS Grid: SK750362
Mapcode National: GBR BM4.53M
Mapcode Global: WHFJ7.CXXC
Plus Code: 9C4XW498+54
Entry Name: Headstones in Churchyard of Church of All Saints Adjacent to West End of Tower
Listing Date: 23 June 1989
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1227657
English Heritage Legacy ID: 425574
Location: Granby, Rushcliffe, Nottinghamshire, NG13
Civil Parish: Granby
Traditional County: Nottinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Nottinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Granby
Church of England Diocese: Southwell and Nottingham
GRANBY SUTTON LANE
SK73NE (south side)
3/53 Headstones in
- Churchyard of
Church of All
to west end of
Headstones. Mainly C18. Slate.
1. At north-west corner of tower. Classical, with shaped head
and relief winged cherubs head in an oval, to: Ann wife of
Thomas Morley d.1770.
At south-west corner of tower:
2. Shaped head, with delicate classical decoration of flowers and
foliage, to: Thos. Parnham d.1785.
3. Shaped, with simple decoration, to: Thomas Parnham d.1770.
4. Shaped, with delicate simple decoration, to: Mary relict of
Thomas Parnham d.1801.
5. Rectangular with round-faced winged angel, to: Mary wife of
Tho. Riley d.1724. Also Henry son of the above d.1724 aged
Listing NGR: SK7508436200
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings