This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 53.1333 / 53°7'59"N
Longitude: -1.5532 / 1°33'11"W
OS Eastings: 429988
OS Northings: 359666
OS Grid: SK299596
Mapcode National: GBR 58X.J49
Mapcode Global: WHCDP.3HMS
Plus Code: 9C5W4CMW+8P
Entry Name: The Rectory
Listing Date: 22 June 1950
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1247861
English Heritage Legacy ID: 429241
Location: Matlock Town, Derbyshire Dales, Derbyshire, DE4
District: Derbyshire Dales
Civil Parish: Matlock Town
Built-Up Area: Matlock
Traditional County: Derbyshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Derbyshire
Church of England Parish: Matlock St Giles
Church of England Diocese: Derby
1. CHURCH STREET
SK 2959 4/31 22.6.50.
Late C18. Ashlar. 3 storeys; 2 sash windows in plain architraves; door
in slain wooden architrave with hood on consoles; hipped tiled roof. A
2-storeyed wing on right-hand side having 1 sash window, a Venetian window
below and stone coped gable end with kneelers.
Listing NGR: SK2998859666
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings