This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.4867 / 51°29'11"N
Longitude: -1.0353 / 1°2'6"W
OS Eastings: 467082
OS Northings: 176853
OS Grid: SU670768
Mapcode National: GBR Q42.MJ
Mapcode Global: VHDWL.0WKP
Entry Name: The Mill House
Listing Date: 24 October 1951
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1285434
English Heritage Legacy ID: 247412
Location: Mapledurham, South Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire, RG4
District: South Oxfordshire
Civil Parish: Mapledurham
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Caversham Thameside and Mapledurham
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
MAPLEDURHAM THE STREET
SU67NE (West side)
9/194 The Mill House
House. Early C18. Flint with brick dressings; plain tile roof; brick end stacks.
2-unit plan. 2 storeys and attic; 5-window range. Central sash door. Cross
windows to all openings. Brick band between ground and first floor. Moulded
eaves, probably of wood. 3 gabled dormers. Interior not inspected.
Listing NGR: SU6708276853
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings