This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 55.1725 / 55°10'21"N
Longitude: -1.6948 / 1°41'41"W
OS Eastings: 419536
OS Northings: 586508
OS Grid: NZ195865
Mapcode National: GBR J8LM.WM
Mapcode Global: WHC2Q.Y830
Entry Name: Bow Villa
Listing Date: 31 December 1970
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1302964
English Heritage Legacy ID: 238771
Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61
Civil Parish: Morpeth
Built-Up Area: Morpeth
Traditional County: Northumberland
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northumberland
Church of England Parish: Morpeth
Church of England Diocese: Newcastle
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 29/01/2015:
Bow Villa, 41, Buller's Green, Pottery Bank
(Formerly listed as Bow Villa, Pottery Bank)
House, now a residential school. 1824. Ashlar with Welsh slate roof. 2
storeys, 3 bays. Greek revival style. 6-panel door in stone surround with
Doric pilasters and cornice. Sash windows with glazing bars and margined
lights; moulded sills and full-length aprons. Angle pilasters and broad lst-
floor sill band. Cornice and projecting eaves. Shallow-pitched hipped roof.
Large central brick stack with dentil cornice.
Listing NGR: NZ1953686508
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings