This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.3663 / 53°21'58"N
Longitude: -0.0082 / 0°0'29"W
OS Eastings: 532628
OS Northings: 387337
OS Grid: TF326873
Mapcode National: GBR XYDJ.00
Mapcode Global: WHHJS.VN86
Entry Name: The Rectory
Listing Date: 18 February 1974
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1308866
English Heritage Legacy ID: 195026
Location: Louth, East Lindsey, Lincolnshire, LN11
District: East Lindsey
Civil Parish: Louth
Built-Up Area: Louth
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Louth
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
TF 38 NW 1/339
UPGATE (West Side),
1832 by C J Carter (Pevsner). Tudor Gothic. 2 storeys in painted brick with
Welsh slate roof. Irregular elevation to front with 2 iregular gables with
casement windows with dripmoulds, the right-hand gable having an
overhanging half-timbered upper storey with a triangular oriel with casements
with 'gothick' glazing. Rectangular dripmould with mask finials to doorway.
Panelled diagonal-set brick chimney stacks. East elevation rebuilt. Brick garden
wall fronting church.
Listing NGR: TF3262887337
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings