This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.037 / 52°2'13"N
Longitude: -2.4225 / 2°25'20"W
OS Eastings: 371117
OS Northings: 237710
OS Grid: SO711377
Mapcode National: GBR FZ.FV09
Mapcode Global: VH860.Y2P7
Entry Name: Number 2 with Outbuilding at Rear
Listing Date: 18 September 1953
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1349393
English Heritage Legacy ID: 151846
Location: Ledbury, County of Herefordshire, HR8
County: County of Herefordshire
Civil Parish: Ledbury
Built-Up Area: Ledbury
Traditional County: Herefordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Herefordshire
Church of England Parish: Ledbury
Church of England Diocese: Hereford
5245 HIGH STREET
with outbuilding at rear
SO 7137 NE 2/22 18.9.53.
C18. Brick, colour-washed on ground floor. Tiled roof with gabled ends. 3 storeys
and cellar. 3 windows, sashes with glazing bars and voussoirs above. Victorian
shop front with square bays, fascia and cornice. Including timber framed outbuilding
at rear, C17, brick nogging, corrugated asbestos roof with gable ends, 2 storeyed.
Market House with all the listed buildings on the east side of High Street form
a good group.
Listing NGR: SO7111737710
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings