This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 50.8368 / 50°50'12"N
Longitude: -0.7723 / 0°46'20"W
OS Eastings: 486546
OS Northings: 104859
OS Grid: SU865048
Mapcode National: GBR DGS.HJV
Mapcode Global: FRA 968W.GY6
Entry Name: 148 and 149, St Pancras
Listing Date: 5 July 1950
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1354347
English Heritage Legacy ID: 300122
Location: Chichester, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19
County: West Sussex
Civil Parish: Chichester
Built-Up Area: Chichester
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Church of England Parish: Chichester St Pancras
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
Nos 148 & 149
SU 8604 NE 20/380 5.7.50.
Pair of houses with early C19 fronts to a probably older core.
3 storeys. 3 windows in all. Red brick, ground floor cemented.
Cornice. Sash windows in flat arches in reveals; rubbed brick
voussoirs; glazing bars intact. Shutters to ground floor
windows. Pair of doorways with shouldered architraves flanked
by Doric pilasters with entablature over. 7 panel moulded doors
in frames with narrow rectangular fanlights between the frames and
Nos 147 to 150 (consec) form a group.
Listing NGR: SU8654604859
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings